Have you ever heard these words in network marketing?
- I'm going to try and see how it goes
- I'm going to crush this thing!
- I'm gonna be rich!
- Let me see if there's a better way
- I'm going to do something better than these guys
- How much people did you invite?
- My downline isn't doing anything
- I was analyzing everything that was going on and I think...
These are patterns in which you can see where a person is at in his or her business.
PHASE 1 - Excited, have no clue what is going on but keep on recruiting, telling everyone and getting more excited and share his/her enthusiasm!
PHASE 2 - Management, check his/her backoffice every day, every hour, keep asking their downline members how much people they brought, but didn't bring anyone themselves. Keep on training their people and stopped (or almost) recruiting.
PHASE 3 - Analysis, knows everything, the compensation plan, the rules, think that the company should have done this or that.
PHASE 4 - Blame the product. Blame the prices. blame the leadership, their upline their downline and blame themselves for even doing business and QUIT!
Truth of the matter is, you need to go look in the mirror. You are both the problem and the solution.
Here's 5 tips that you have to decide upon:
(1) To stay in PHASE 1, get excited and produce, stay in the Game!
(2) People do what you do, not what you say.
(3) "Leaders" are not going to join your business and make you rich. You need to build your business, care for your members (but not that much) and leaders will pop up.
(4) A business is not an overnight success. It's a marathon. Keep on reading and listening to success and information to improve yourself. Most importantly: apply what you've learn!
(5) If you feel you're slipping to Phase 2 to 4... go back and read first tip!